Data Analyst £26K Data Analytics London
Our client provides data, analytics, and decision-support services to professionals in many fields, including insurance, finance, real estate, health services, government, human resources, and risk management.
Using advanced technologies to collect, analyse, develop, and deliver information, this business helps customers evaluate and manage risk.
- Analysing and interpreting data from in-house software and produce easy to read Business Intelligent (BI) reports for customers.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the interactive customer dashboards.
- Build ad hoc BI reports based on customer needs and requests.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ business infrastructure and processes.
- Visit customers and provide onsite support. This will include workshop meetings.
- Contribute to account planning activities and implement tailored engagement plans that support retention and drive usage.
- Support clients to maximize the value gained from the in-house solutions, for example: pro-actively send monthly reports; introduce new functionality, recommend process review and improvements; analyse support issues and advise on market trends.
- Participate in review meetings and prospect sales pitches, which will include presentations and demonstrations.
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned.
Who fits the bill?
- Post graduate qualification in data analytics, data science, math’s, or a related field.??
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in an analytical role demonstrating:
- Excellent SQL and Excel skills.
- Experience with Python and/or R would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Insurance experience is advantageous, but not essential.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated. Must be able to perform duties independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and tight deadlines.
- Customer service focus and skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong math’s skills.
- Ability to solve problems and recommend solutions.
- Advanced Excel
- Presentation Skills
- Interpreting Data
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'