This is a full-time position based in Leeds, paying £19K.
How can you expect to spend your day?
- Carrying out research prior to our campaigns in order to optimise strategy and results
- Using knowledge of data to write detailed post-campaign reports
- Research the trends / new product developments in the digital space
- Carry out market research (primary and secondary) within the millennial target market to add concrete, real-time insights to our theories and campaigns
- Source the best social data analysis tools
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- Educated to degree level in Maths or Science
- Previous experience in a similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the Social Media Space
- High quality organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Progressing in a fast-growing company
- Gain experience in web analytics
- Stakeholder pension
- Gym membership
- Free Drink Fridays!