Data Analyst - £18.20ph plus holiday pay - Central London
Start end of April 2018 for two months initially
We are looking for someone with strong data analysis skills, who is able to;
- Provide in-depth analysis of statistical information and other data
- Analyse, manipulate and combine different datasets.
- Read and analyse complex documents
- Extract salient information to give clear explanations and guidance notes.
- Excellent administrative skills, including experience of designing, setting up and managing administrative systems.
- Ability to provide in-depth analysis of statistical information and other data, including the ability to analyse, manipulate and combine different datasets.
- The ability to read and analyse complex documents and extract salient information to give clear explanations and guidance notes.
- Accuracy and outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, with strong planning and project management skills to deliver the requirements of the role to a high standard.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the confidence to work collaboratively, flexibly and effectively with team members and also colleagues at all levels of the institution.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills with a solution-led approach.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, email, internet, specialist analytics applications etc.).
- Experience of servicing committees, including experience of preparing committee agendas, papers, and writing minutes.
- Evidence of expertise in the use of analytical tools in MS Excel, MS Access or similar, including statistical analysis, data presentation, reporting, and the ability to effectively combine, compare and analyse multiple datasets.
- Analytical report writing.
- An understanding of the requirements of the UK Data Protection and Freedom of Information Acts.
- Ability to work as part of a team, sharing information and ideas, and supporting colleagues.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Data Analyst
- Interpret Data
- Manipulate data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job