Data Analyst – MI Analyst – Data Analysis
Duties will include
• Collation, analysis and interpretation of complex data
• Development of routine and ad hoc reports presented in a clear and understandable format and cataloguing of all reports
• Providing specialist advice and expertise on data analysis
• Highlighting issues in data quality and then advising and working towards their resolution.
• Design and maintain the information environment for the organisation in conjunction with the Business Intelligence Manager.
• Data extraction and delivery of appropriate extracts / reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Create and manage a report library
• Assist with support for system users to provide a better understanding of the system database
• Support the Data Quality Improvement Plan in the development and provision of an information management and analysis service to managers and executive directors and develop procedures to support the improvement of data quality
• Extract information in accordance with routine and ad-hoc information enquiries using data extraction / manipulation tools and automate processes where possible.
• Ensure system housekeeping routines and procedures for all supported systems are up to date, accurate and carried out as scheduled, whilst ensuring any discrepancies are actioned appropriately.
• To assist in the development and implementation of robust data quality policies and procedures to monitor and improve performance in line with key performance indicators and to meet good practice.
• Good understanding of the importance and usefulness of accurate and timely data analysis
• Strong desire to improve processes and procedures associated with data collection and data analysis
• Highly developed data manipulation, statistical, interpretative and analytical skills with complex datasets.
• Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and internal and external stakeholders.
• Able to analyses and produce accurate and timely information.
• Use of industry tools in the collection and analysis of data
• SQL knowledge
You will be based near to Horley train station, parking is also available.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'