Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Data Analysis Coordinators to be based in Glasgow City Centre. These position are temporary and short term and would be perfect for candidates between projects or whilst looking for a permanent position.
The Data Analysis Coordinators will make up a new Central team and will be required to be able start immediately and must be able to commit until the 31st of March 2018. This team will be responsible for completing a review of data and documents in the lead to an internal audit.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Carrying out detailed review of data and documentation
* Proof reading high volumes of numerical data
* Accurately recording findings
* Analyse findings and report results to a wider team
* Identifying issues and communicating these
* Handling inbound calls from internal & external sources
* Preparing written communications and responses as required
This role will involve analysing trends and high volumes of numerical data so it would suit candidates from a data analytical background. As these roles will involve speaking internal and external stakeholders customer service experience at some level is vital.
If you think that this sounds like a perfect short term contract and you are available to start this week then please apply today or call Lisa Dunn on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age