Data Administrator - London Bridge area - immediate contract - to £35,000 pa
- Are you looking for a fast-paced, data driven role working for a nationally recognised brand?
- Are you motivated by having access to the best technology, used by all industry leading names?
- Can you work steadily under pressure?
If yes, please read on.
This company can give you data for days. In this role you’ll be working with the very biggest names in the hospitality industry.
If you’re looking for a role with the responsibility to continually develop your own skills with recognition in equal amounts, this is it.
Enjoying a strong bounce back, this fast-operating business, is looking for a solutions focussed individual to manage several systems, holding key data, that is instrumental to the smooth running of approx. 19 sites in addition to substantial online sales.
As a thriving business with ambitious growth plans, the technology used within the company will be constantly updated and improved. As the sole person responsible for delivering this value added service you will be actively involved in all projects and be recognised as the subject matter expert within the organisation.
Daily you’ll be accountable for;
- Management of all data relating to restaurant specific information, offers & updating delivery partners
- Creating product links using several inhouse & 3rd party systems making sure all are working efficiently
- Analysis and presentation of reports, particularly around marketing initiatives
- Own and manage the data integrity across all systems including sales and POS integration
- Creation of processes to support group staff with daily reporting
- Reconciliation of all systems in real time
- Project involvement where technology plays a key part
- Attend trade meeting when necessary
- Group User management
Naturally you will enjoy working with technical products, be analytical and have good problem solving abilities. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
As an employer, this company boasts a friendly and supportive culture with all the benefits you’d expect from an employee dedicated business. You’ll work in partnership with the senior leadership team to define this position which will ultimately drive your own career. Along with the chance to own your role you will also be given the chance to grow and will be supported in doing so.
This role offers the opportunity to work from home for part of the working week.
If you are interested in the position, please apply today as applications are being considered and progressed without delay.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'