Your new company
My client, an organisation based in Bridgend are looking for an Administrator to join their team on a 3 month contract with a chance of extension.
Your new role
As a database administrator, you will be developing and maintaining my client's database infrastructure.
Working hours 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
Day to day tasks:
* Running Reports from Sage, exporting to excel and analysing the data filling in data gaps
* Maintaining supplier documentation databases, sending out update information and chasing responses
* Supporting the supplier set up process, sending out set up information and chasing up
* Obtaining quotes from suppliers and organising product samples
* The ability to communicate well at all levels - telephone, email and in person
* A variety of ad-hoc admin tasks
What you'll need to succeed
the successful candidate will need to have excellent excel skills. They will need to be able to organise their own day effectively. Have previous experience liaising with different departments within an organisation effectively.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will gain the opportunity to work in a relaxed and flexible working environment, as well as gain more experience in this area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'