£16,000 - £19,000 Base + Benefits
My client are a specialist within software sector, with a focus on Independent retailers including the Equestrian, Lifestyle and Outdoor sectors. My client work closely with retailers, manufacturers and suppliers. They offer a cloud based stock control and Epos system which in-turn integrates with a responsive ecommerce platform, Click & Collect function, Supplier integration, and Service Centre Management, Customer Rewards Engine and Business Intelligence & Reporting tools.
Alongside the software products, my client also offer Digital Marketing Services such as managed Google Shopping Campaigns, Email Newsletters, Email Automations and On-going Design Services delivered by their very own design team based in the Manchester Offices.
The Supplier Integration Data Administrator will be responsible for the optimisation of supplier item data in the Auto Activation database. Auto Activation is a platform available to clients running one of our fully integrated eCommerce websites and signed up to specific suppliers in our Supplier Integration Module, whereby items present in their database will automatically activate using the data we continuously work on. With an ever-growing brand relationship portfolio, we are looking to expand this team to offer an even better solution to our clients.
- You will be responsible of working within the data team, optimising the data using web application tools.
- You will sit within the Auto Activation team, managing and optimising the data.
Essential skills and qualities:
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You will require a working knowledge of current ICT and MS Office programs including Word and Excel.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'