£10.55 per hour - 6 month contract to start immediately
Based in Richmond, Surrey
International business events organisation requires support within their Sales team, supporting the department's monthly cycle of data processing.
In this busy role, you will be required to cleanse and enrich large amounts of data
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of large data sets across multiple data types
- Obtain information from the Internet and integrate into existing data
- Identify duplicate, inconsistent or erroneous entries within data sets
- Identify key activities/products of exhibitors and classify into pre-defined categories
Ideal candidate profile:
A highly accurate and methodical individual who can demonstrate:
- Solid background in data entry
- Excellent observation skills
- The ability to identify and correct inconsistencies in large data sets
- High level of computer literacy, specifically Excel
- Highly organised approach to work
- Able to work independently with speed and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
£10.55 per hour
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'