What's the Role?
Our client Deloitte, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for Data Administrators to join a new PPI Data Subject Access Request project in the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with 3-6 months administrative experience to join an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
Tell Me More
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Stockport
- Rate: £100 per day + overtime available
- Contract until the end of 2019
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Handling information across personal and business accounts
- Reviewing Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR) received from customers. This is a request made for information held by the company regarding the customer.
- Carrying out reviews of verbal & written communication and making an informed judgement
- Assessing evidence, you have collated / obtained from third parties to respond to customers
- Writing customer letters
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data.
The Benefits for You
You'll be working with Deloitte, a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills. This is key role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed. Full training will be provided.
We are able to offer you a competitive day rate, with the ability to overproduce during the week or at weekends. You will be paid for work completed above the standard targets, with the potential to significantly increase your earnings
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- 3-6 months office-based administration experience.
- Ability to work to set personal performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcome within a timescale
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with attention to detail
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Experience within finance/banking would be advantageous but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'