Mon-Fri - With Half Day Friday
Company Pension, 33 days holiday per annum + other company benefits available
Our client is a leading manufacturer supplying complex machined components to the aerospace and defence industry. Due of the business continuous growth, they are now looking to increase their workforce by taking on a Permanent Data Administrator. An opportunity for someone looking to make in impact with a successful and global manufacturing business.
- Gather and collate technical data using spread sheets
- Understand and communicate the technical & legislative elements associated with the area of responsibility and support internal and external audits
- Technical information data control and management - improving and ensuring file systems (both hard copies and electronic) are in line with company requirements
- Controlled receipt and Issuing of T drawings and Customer drawings
- Reclaiming legacy documentation form operations (shop floor)
- Verifying lists of drawing dimensions supervised by manufacturing engineers
- Assist with implementation, improvement and running of visual management systems
- Avante Planning and Item creation for parts and tools
- Archiving all technical documentation
- Provide general support to other engineering disciplines as required
- Must have a strong team ethic and have the ability to work autonomously under their own initiative.
- Be expected to carry out any other such duties as may reasonably be required of you commensurate with your level within the Company.#
- Extraction of data from Internal MRP to Microsoft Excel
- Be familiar with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and in particular your responsibilities.
- Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy and procedures, including those related to Health and Safety, Data Protection and issued Employee Handbook.
- Previous manufacturing background
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Aerospace background
- Knowledge of V Look Ups / Pivot Tables
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'