- To act as the 1st point of contact and to manage and maintain customer requirements via various methods, including customer emails and telephone calls so that query resolution is completed within 48 hours and customer enquiry is closed off effectively and efficiently
- Manage on a day to day basis customer account requirements through the system updating or creating when required with no delay to the end user
- Coordinating with customers by various means of communication all data file information ensuring earliest required are available on the system
- Maintain pending query spreadsheet with 100% accuracy periodically through each day so that correct information is always available for internal customers
- Continually provide detailed updates on progress to the Coordinator and Operations manager highlighting any possible shortfalls in information with sufficient time to implement solutions.
- Maintain all customer data files received back are saved in a safe and correct manner in line with ISO accreditation.
- Excellent personal management skills including email and documentation coordination
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
- Excellent attention to details and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Adaptive and able to solve problems.
- Excellent team working skills - equally important is the ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable ability to schedule and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to escalate and liaise with management.
- Attention to detail
- customer service
- Computer Skills
- Data entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'