Brewster Partners are working with a large employer of choice in the Chesterfield area to recruit for a Data Administrator. This role is a central function and provides administrative and data input support to various teams within the business. The company are well located for candidates travelling from Sheffield, Worksop and Chesterfield due to excellent motorway links. This role provides the opportunity for professional development because the company is committed to developing the chosen candidate to reach their full potential.
A large part of this role is inputting and cleansing data but you will also be involved with project work which is extremely varied.
- Inputting large amounts of data into an existing ERP system
- Cleansing data
- Various project work
- Working with various departments in the business
- Working in an extremely busy office
- Proven administration skills in an office environment is essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Professional attitude with experience working with the management team
- A candidate who is looking for an opportunity for professional development
- Excellent attention to detail
- Private healthcare
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.ukfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Data input
- data administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'