My award winning client works business to business within the energy market. They are looking for an individual with a strong administrative background to join their team. This is a temporary role and the individual must be highly organised with strong communication skills. Being able to confidently use Excel is a must.
- Accountability for ensuring pro-active & regular data chase in line with minimum data requirements
- Pro-active identification of missing data and facilitation of chase
- Input of accurate utility data and invoices both manually and through electronic uploads
- Focus on obtaining electronic data wherever feasible
- Entry to be completed in line with appropriate SLAs
- Ownership of targeted levels of data completeness
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Confident user of Excel
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd operate as an Employment Business, as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "administrator" "data administrator" "admin" "data entry"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"