• Minimum of 2yrs experience in a similar role, • Familiar with inputting data into CRM systems
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
• Awareness of Data Protection (GDPR) and the importance of confidentiality
• Experience of data analysis and manipulation, high level of computer literacy, specifically Excel
• An excellent communicator
• A team player who can work both independently and liaise with colleagues at all levels
• Ensure the accuracy and consistency of a large volume of data across multiple data types
• Update, maintain spreadsheets ready for importing
• Identify and merge duplicated records
• Identify inconsistent or erroneous entries within database, remove records that are no longer valid
For further details please on the role please contact Lisa Jeffrey-Shaw on or email
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job