Rutherford Briant is currently Recruiting for a Temporary Finance Administrator. Our client is a leading local Business.You will provide administrative support to multiple departments within the company including: Credit Control, Legal, Customer Relations and Sales.
Duriation : 2 Months then 1 month rolling on.
- Inputting data
- Supporting the team of Credit Controllers
- Liaising with clients regarding account placements
- Monitoring multiple email accounts in Outlook
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages
- Sending client invoices by post and email
- Sending files to lawyers on behalf of the legal team
The ideal candidate;
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work without the need for supervision when necessary and meet tight deadlines
- Good written and spoken communications skills requirements
- Team player and supportive of colleagues
- Organisation and time management skills
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR Specialists in East Anglia.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job