My client is currently looking for a Data Administrator to join their Operations team in Cambuslang, to help maintain client network records and asset databases using client platforms and associated systems.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Updating client network records and asset databases
- Data manipulation
- Assisting other team members with performing quality assurance work
- Completing status forms and timesheets
- GCSE, GCE or O' Level's in Maths and English
- Data entry and/or analysis
- Administration skills in an office environment
Full training will be provided for this role, however previous experience in an office environment using MS Office (Word, Excel etc.) is essential.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ashley Stephens or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job