Are you someone who loves working in a large team with like minded people? Do you have great data entry or administration skills and high attention to detail? We are currently recruiting for an Data Administrator for our client based in Manchester City Centre.
Duties to Include
- Deliver a right first time administration service within your team.
- Deliver quality administrative outputs to prevent rework. Deliver the compliance to the administration of internal processes.
- Consistently apply administration duties within your function.
- Take personal ownership for the activities allocated, be aware of related measures and work with others to achieve these key performance indicators within your shared service team.
- Undertake administrative tasks and certify that the team has adequate support to undertake other duties.
- Update and maintain information held within the shared service centre, certify that when updating records on databases that the information you are entering is up to date and accurate.
- Operate within the pre-agreed control framework, demonstrate a control mind set. Continually review the local framework for adherence, where gaps are identified take personal ownership to define, socialise and embed improvements within shared services. Work with all parties to reduce risk and the cost of control within your team and the wider centre.
- Develop / continually improve relations with key stakeholders, play your part in embedding a customer centric culture where all team members consider the impact on customers and their future requirements.
- Work with others to support a culture of operational responsibility where individuals, take personal ownership for delivery.
We are looking for with the following:
- Exceptional customer focus/engagement
- Proven administrative / analytical skills
- Experience of delivering continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Occupational knowledge of subject areas
- Working towards or educated to degree level or equivalent
- Processing high volume activity
- ORACLE eBusiness Suite experience
- The pay rate for this role is £9.75 per hour
- The hours of work are 9am to 5pm however the client are flexible
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job