Data Administrator (temporary)
Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is a well-established and reputable integrated marketing agency based in Milton Keynes. They are seeking an experienced Data Administrator who can hit the ground running and assist them with getting one of their websites up to date.
- Responsible along with your team, for ensuring that accurate, qualified and validated vehicle description, technical and pricing data is live and operational on the client website when required.
- You will need to maintain constructive relationships with the client and other stakeholders, some of whom are in Europe, and take a proactive role in helping the client identify, collate and contribute the information required in advance to update the website data.
- You will be required to maintain an auditable tracking system of your work, including requests and information received, key communication with the client, issues and resolutions.
Skills and experience:
- Good computer skills and literacy
- Demonstrable familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous data entry experience
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills - verbal and written, internal and client facing
- Willingness to adapt and learn
- Experience of the normalisation of data (desirable)
Key Words: Data Administrator, marketing agency, advertising agency
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
- Data Administration
- Marketing Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job