SAP Buying Administrator- 6 month contract
Are you an SAP experienced Administrator with superb eye for detail and exceptional organisational ability?
My client a service provider with excellent reputation now require an exceptional individual for an initial 6 month contract which has the definite possibility to go perm.
You will be supporting a small team of senior Buyers with SAP admin support in an ever changing and deadline driven environment. Not only should you be a confident SAP user but you will also possess strong Excel skills as there will be a great deal of reports to prepare. Your communication skills must also be excellent as there will be a great deal of liaison with on site and external stakeholders.
Although this role will be initially offered as a 6 month contract there is the definite potential for it to go perm. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to develop this role further and also get involved with the full procurement function- so everything to play for here!
• Supporting a small but busy team of senior buyers
• SAP order processing
• SAP coding- ensuring all measurements and costings are 100% correct
• Raising of PO’s
• Managing supplier invoice queries
• Data reporting and analysis ( Excel) on a regular basis
• Managing requests for samples
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Managing queries and finding solutions where immediate answers are not available
• Assisting the buyers with the procurement process once confident with role
• Production of quotations
• Extensive liaison with in house sales and marketing teams
• Managing project deadlines
• Electronic filing of archive information
• SAP experience
• Strong Ms Office skills especially Excel
• Fantastic eye for detail- ability to spot data errors
• Strong organisation skills
• Understands the importance of commercial deadlines
• Commercially astute and driven
• Excellent communication skills- clear and confident
• FMCG experience handy but not essential
• Any experience of supporting procurement teams would be great
This role is offered at an 8.30-4.30pm daily basis/ Parking available/22 days hols/Sub restaur
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job