As Data Administrator for this established and highly recognised company, you will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective organisational support function to a small team. You will be based in Banbury on full time basis, working within a small admin team of three - you will need to naturally enjoy responsibility and accountability within a role too. The department is exceptionally busy, you will be using MS Excel on a daily basis, therefore you must be intermediate to advanced with your proficiency.
Action: what will I be doing?
- Dealing with customer orders, ensuring they are accurately recorded, processed and managed through the system
- Ensuring adequate stocks of product are available to enable product and information to be despatched accurately, on time, every time
- Updating all data records and ensuring they are accurately maintained and available at all times
- Managing the order process from receipt of orders through to despatch to customer
- Liaising with and deputising for (when required) Account Managers on a daily basis, to ensure the smooth running of their accounts
- Dealing with customer queries on stock availability, deliveries, invoicing etc.
Measure: the skills I need…
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication
- Organisation and planning skills
- Numerate with a high standard of written English
- Organised and used to working to tight deadlines
- Accustomed to using MS Outlook and at ease with using email as a principle means of written communication
- An in depth knowledge of MS Excel, its functions and application in preparing reports
- A broad understanding of business practice would be an advantage
The team works closely together to ensure all administrative requirements are completed to the very best standard. If you enjoy responsibility, being process driven, using MS Excel and spreadsheets, as well as data processing - this is the administration role for you. To be successful for this role, you will be from a sales admin, data processing, data admin background.
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
Free parking, salary of up to £21,000, 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays), 39 hour working week and not forgetting an opportunity to join a well-known organisation on a full time, permanent basis.
Call Hannah Nicholls to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
- customer service
- sales admin
- v-look ups
- data admin
- pivot tablets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job