£17,614 - £19,665 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a growing Aviation organisation based in Hassocks that offers its employees a company pension scheme, BUPA Healthcare (following successful probation period), 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), annual pay reviews and the opportunity to work for an ever growing family run company.
This company is a leading dynamic and innovative specialist in the field of aircraft component support. Expert, dedicated and performance driven, they pride themselves on selecting the 'best' candidates for the job.
To assist the Maintenance, Repair and Operations Technical Team with administration of aircraft component repairs, through approved suppliers, to maximise inventory availability and minimise cost. You will also be assisting with the management of suppliers, to ensure on time delivery and high service levels.
This company operate 24 hours a day, therefore they need someone who is flexible to work between the hours of 7am - 7pm.
* Liaise and build successful relationships with designated suppliers
* Raise repair orders on approved suppliers in accordance existing procedures
* Effectively expedite and report on all open repair/sales orders, repair facility queries and customer cost approvals using specialised IT expediting system
* Ensure excellent Internal & external customer support is provided & MRO customers have all relevant data concerning repair & overhaul requirements
* Ensure repair quotations are recorded on the system and reviewed within existing processes and procedures
* Effective management of emails, ensure centralised repairs and individual inbox is cleared daily
* Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require
* Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
* Respond to technical queries from internal customers in a timely manner using a bespoke IT system.
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Essential A-levels A-C, a university degree or similar level qualification beneficial
* Experience in an administrative role gained within an office environment desirable
* Some experience of aircraft components highly advantageous
* Desire to learn and develop knowledge and skills within Maintenance Repair & Overhaul component management
* Analytical thinker with some experience in producing reports and evaluating data useful
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail
* Self-motivated, able to use own initiative and succeed in a busy environment
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
* Professional and confident telephone skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines and KPI's
* Flexibility with working hours
* Ability to travel occasionally as and when required
Due to location you must be able to drive.
If this Data Administrator role in Hassocks is of interest please call Ellie on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.