Our client based in Royston in seeking a temporary Data Administrator to join their team for around 2 months. Our client has onsite parking and is easily accessible via public transport, located in close proximity to the train station.
The purpose of the position is to perform data cleansing and enrichment of the electrical database. You will need to have excellent attention to detail, have knowledge of search engines, be able to navigate various manufacturers websites and be confident in dealing directly with suppliers. Electrical knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
Tasks will be as follows and training will be provided: -
- Use an SAP Excel report to acquire manufacturer names and manufacturer part numbers from our clients suppliers
- Check to see if data entries already exist in our client's parts database for specific SAP material numbers
- Perform an online search of the EPLAN parts data portal for manufacturer part numbers, import to our EPLAN parts database, and then apply the SAP material number from the SAP Excel report
- Perform an online search (or direct communication with suppliers) to receive Electrical Datasheets and Test certificates (in pdf format), and then save files to a specific location
- Covert Datasheets or test certificates of any other format to pdf format (using print to pdf feature of MS Office)
- Create a hyperlink between stored Datasheets, Test certificates, and the EPLAN parts database. Ensuring that datasheets are flagged separately from test certificates
This position will be paying between £11.00 - £12.50ph.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job