Our client is a dynamic team of 35 people, with a passion to support their clients in the field of environmental compliance and to add value though innovation. With a fresh approach to packaging, waste electrical and battery regulations, their clients depend on them to manage their legal obligations and procure recycling evidence. Their clients cover 3 main sectors (Retail, Food & Drink / Technology / Manufacture and Import) and include major brands such as Coop, Honda and Virgin Media.
Position: Data Administrator
Location: Aztec West, Bristol
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8 hours per day
Salary: £20 to £24k per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, plus 3 volunteer days; Gym membership, 5 x salary life Insurance, 5% Pension, paid sick leave.
Closing Date: Tuesday 20th Feb, 9am.
Start Date: asap
About the role:
They are looking for a highly IT literate administrator, with great attention to detail, clear logical communication and a steady manner to support their technical and procurement teams. The candidate must be comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets, able to identify errors and manage relationships with individuals providing data. The data they will administer is the core of their business offering and enables their clients to comply with their recycling obligations.
- Responsible for ensuring their data management systems are correct, consistent and updated on a daily basis
- Support the validation of evidence against supporting documentation
- Raising and reconciliation of invoices
- Manage relationships with others providing data
- Provide data analysis support to their technical team
- Provide administration and cover support for collections team
- Facilitate commercial data reporting
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Experience with CRM systems
- Knowledge of Data Management systems
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience providing administration support
- High attention to detail
- Some understanding of data reporting
You may have experience of the following: Database Administrator, Database Assistant, DBA, Database Management, Database Manager, Data Administrator, Data Assistant, etc.
Please note, they reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if they receive a suitable number of high quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, they recommend that you apply for the roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job