Are you an experienced Data Administrator? Are you looking for your next role with an exciting company? If so this could be the role for you!
We are really excited to be recruiting for a Data Administrator for an exceptional company based in Ashford.
As a Data Administrator you would be responsible for:
- Accurately maintaining the data system and ensuring all orders are priced correctly and all invoices charge the correct price per product to each customer
- Accurately maintaining the promotional information within the system across all accounts and products
- Ensuring all company forms are kept up to date and distributed
- Ensuring all product queries are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Ensuring New Accounts are managed effectively and efficiently
- Checking and monitoring credit notes processed
- Undertaking special projects as appropriate and as requested
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Previous experience within a similar Data Administration role is essential
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Telephone skills essential
- High degree of numeracy and analysis
If this is the ideal role for you please e-mail your CV to us today or we would love to speak to you if you would like further information.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and works as a Recruitment Agency for Permanent vacancies.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Data Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job