Data Administrator (12mth Maternity Cover)
Exchange Utility are currently looking to recruit a Data Administrator to join our busy Finance Team based in Bury.
We are particularly interested in hearing from people who have worked in roles such as: Data Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Clerk, and Admin Assistant.
As a Data Administrator, you will be responsible for a variety of administration support activities such as; data entry, generating invoices, answering email queries and other ad hoc admin support to the Finance Department.
Data Administrator Duties Include:
- Processing data in to the CRM system
- Liaising with suppliers by email with data queries
- Ensuring all data entry items are input accurately
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the Finance Department
Data Administrator Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have good Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience of working on Excel Spreadsheets and CRM systems
- High attention to detail
- Previous admin / support experience
Data Administrator Benefits Include:
- Excellent working hours (37.5hrs p/wk) Monday - Thursday 8:30am- 5.30pm and EARLY FINISH FRIDAYS at 2.30pm!
- 31 Days holiday per year (inclusive of public bank holidays)
- Childcare Vouchers!!
- Fresh Fruit at both sites!!
- A variety of social events paid for throughout the year!!
Data Administrator Salary:
- £16,000 Basic salary
# please note we will consider flexible working options for this position, based on the skills and experience of the individual (pro rata salary applies) #
Our commitment to making Exchange Utility "A great place to work" has seen us win multiple awards this year - "Greater Manchester Employer of the Year", "High Growth Business of The Year", "Excellence in Developing People"… We are ending 2017 with nominations for a further 6 AWARDS!!! - Exchange Utility is a truly special place to have a career!!
APPLY NOW!!! START YOUR EXCAHNGE UTILITY CAREER!!! BE PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!
- Data Administration
- Data Entry
- General Admin