Our specialist client is seeking a passionate and analytical individual to join their team. Along with a competitive salary, our client is offering a laptop and 24 days holiday per annum for the right candidate.
As the Data Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Running the customer reports in a timely manner and ensuring outputs are managed efficiently
- Capturing, manipulating and loading customer data from a variety of sources
- Ensuring data quality across several in-house systems including billing, CRM and finance systems
- Assisting with the distribution of data across the company
- Responding to data queries from the team and customers
The successful candidate for the role of Data Administrator will have:
- Experience using Microsoft Access and Excel
- Ability to work well on CRM, Finance and Billing systems
- Excellent eye for detail
- Analytical mind
In return the Data Administrator will receive a basic salary of £17,000 - 22,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.