Data Administrator - Treasury - £175-£250 per day
Our client, a global business, require an interim Data Administrator to join their treasury team on an initial 3 month basis. The responsibilities of the role, based in West London, will include but not be limited to:
- Handling large volumes of data
- Manipulating data into a format that provides insight to senior management
- Load all data into new bank account management system
- Producing procedure notes and process mapping for new banking system to hand over to other areas of the business
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong Excel skills including V-Look Up's and Pivot Tables
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be capable of working alone with guidance
- Have the perosnality to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'