ROLE: Data Administrator
JOB TYPE: Temporary
COMPANY TYPE: Transport company
HOURS: 9:00am - 17:00pm
START DATE: ASAP - No notice period
DURATION: On-going, 3 - 6 month guideline
LOCATION: Thornton Heath, South London
CULTURE: Professional and friendly
WOW FACTOR: Great opportunity to work for an extremely successful national transport company in one of their Head Office's
"We are a multinational public transport company. It was established in 1938 and we operate bus, coach, train, tram and waterbus services in 14 countries across Europe. As at December 2015 it employed 55,000 people and operated 2.2 billion passenger journeys annually. It operates as three divisions: UK Bus, UK Rail and Mainland Europe."
- General office administrative support including typing memos, emails and letters
- Creating and maintaining charts and spreadsheets
- Entering client and customer details in the database and ensuring that they are up to date
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages
- Filing, scanning, archiving etc.
- Supporting the team with any additional project support that they may need
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Particularly Word and Excel
- To be accurate and efficient with inputting data
- Knowledge of database programmes especially Oracle would be desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of database Harbour would be helpful, but not essential
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Sociable and personable
- Well spoken with excellent communications skills (face-to-face, telephone and email)
- Self- motivated
- Proactive hands on approach
- Willingness to learn and develop
If you like a busy and fun environment, you are professional and friendly, and are immediately available with Administrative experience then please apply today!
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job