Data Administrator, Professional Services
A leading professional services firm has a requirement for a Data Administrator to join their team and be based out of an office location on the South East London / Kent border. This role is one that is focused on data quality assurance and would be very well suited to someone looking for their first or second role.
The primary responsibilities and objectives of the Data Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing quality, accuracy and reliability of data that is held and captured on a number of different systems and platforms
- Providing a data orientated service desk and resolving data related queries on a case by case basis
- Providing guidance to users on best practice and assisting in the mitigation of any data related risk
- Assisting in the wider department roadmap/strategy and assisting other business functions with data related enquiries
To be suitable for this Data Administrator role, candidates will require the following skills and experience:
- An intermediate level of experience with MS Excel, preferably including pivot tables or V-lookups
- An interest in handling and managing large data sets
- Some previous experience in a Data Administrator or similar administrative role
- Strong problem solving skills, a keen eye for details and an ability to prioritize tasks
- High level communication / customer facing skills
- Experience in a professional services environment and a related degree would be extremely desirable, but are not an essential requirement.
- Pivot Tables
- Professional Services
- Quality Assurance
- MS Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"