Data Administrator- £9.28 per hour- 2 month temporary
Our client based in South Bristol, is currently seeking a Data Administrator to start immediately in supporting the integrity of product information and assisting the Finance team with billing.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Pulling together product data (margin, source, pricing, codes etc.)
- Responding to internal calls/ emails with regards to product data
- Data entry of information changes into the database
- Assisting with data migration projects
- Assisting finance with reconciling invoices against pricing promotions
- Providing support to the wider finance team
This role is working in a small team, whilst sat in the wider finance department. Working Monday to Friday 9am -5pm (45-minute lunch), £9.28 per hour + 12.07% holiday pay. This role is a temporary position running until the end of May.
The ideal candidate will be happy with repetitive tasks and able to adapt to other projects as required. Good attention to detail and numeracy is essential. Due to the workload the candidate will need to take detailed notes during training.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Finance Team
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"