We are looking for an Administrator to join a fantastic, successful business based in St Albans.
You will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers
You will be responsible for customer mailing data onto our systems for processing for onward global distribution.
- To read customer job instructions accurately from e-mails to produce correct postal mailing list details for each customer job.
- To work quickly and accurately to ensure that customer jobs are processed on time and to the exact customer requirements.
- To ensure a high degree of accuracy is maintained and to ensure that there is minimal disruption to the workflow by correctly interpreting work instructions first time every time and checking at each stage of the process that data is accurate.
- To apply a degree of common sense and intelligence to highlight data inaccuracies early on so that they might be rectified with minimal delay.
- To produce and print usable and accurate mailing labels for each job using programming software to split, sort, organise data and produce reports which are then stored for auditing purposes.
- To follow internal procedures relating to this process to maintain our high quality standards.
- Good IT skills particularly importing and exporting from excel/macros/ databases/data reporting/e-mail
- High degree of data entry accuracy
- Attention to detail/Meticulous
- Good verbal comprehension and written communication skills
- Data reporting or data manipulation experience
Hours: Three Week shift Monday to Friday
7.30am - 3.30pm week one, 9am-5pm week two, 12pm-8pm Week three
Hours may vary according to workload.
Salary: £17,500 per annum
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Data Entry