BVG Group is a mail order, e-commerce and distribution business operating 12 successful brands across a broad range of markets including Home and Garden, Shoe and Clothing, Sports Nutrition, Home Electrical sectors. We employ a team of over 500, ship four million orders a year and are forecast to generate annual sales of £138m this year. We are growing quickly and sales are forecast to reach £200m within three years. Our multi-channel routes to market encompass on and offline including high profile national newspaper reader offer advertisements, through direct mailed catalogues and online platforms including Groupon and Amazon. This is a fast paced and unique retail environment, reaching out to millions of consumers each week.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Data Administrator for maternity cover. Based at the Brecon Headquarters key responsibilities include:
- Supporting a team, collating a wide variety of information into Excel spreadsheets to use for reporting, performance and planning purposes.
- Working various internal contacts, you will receive and gather an array of data.
- Importing and exporting this information from both database and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Collate information into digestible weekly and monthly reports for use by other departments.
- Provide an effective support function providing continuous provision of purchase orders and procurement data throughout the business.
- Creating Pivot tables, using basic formulas, linking spreadsheets.
- Data entry into Microsoft Axapta system.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have proven experience of working with multiple Excel spreadsheets.
- Have experience of manipulating and collecting data.
- Have exceptional data entry and attentional to detail.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Have the ability to plan work and prioritise tasks with a high sense of urgency.
- Be confident with using formulas and pivot tables.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel