The Vocational College is a well-established training company, the country’s leading specialist in the delivery of Apprenticeships & Traineeships to the Glass Industry with provision in Business Administration, Customer Services and Management. We also deliver Study Programme and Alternative Provision to 14-19-year olds, based at our Wheatland Lane centre in Wallasey.
A member of the Senior Learning Team (SLT) and reporting to the Operations Director, we require an experienced Data Admin Team Manager at our head office in Liverpool.
You will be fully conversant with ESFA data requirements, effective contract management, current funding rules, DSAT and PFA compliance and processes.
You will be a proficient PICS key user with experience of managing user accounts and dealing with software suppliers.
Reporting to the Operations Director our Data Admin Manager will lead a dynamic team across two sites. Your key responsibilities will be to manage internal and external audits for all product lines and also to manage the day to day tasks of the administration team.
What will our Data Admin Manager need:
- English & Maths at Level 2 as a minimum
- At least five years industry experience at an FE College or independent provider
- IT literate and proficient in the use of MS Excel to produce reports from raw data
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience Safeguarding
- You will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient, financially aware administrator with excellent leadership skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Capable use of MS Excel to produce data and costings from raw data
- Proficient PICS user with experience of the following modules a real advantage:-
- Current driving license and car owner.
If you wish to be considered for our Data Admin Manager position, please click apply. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read so that we have your consent to process your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job