Account Supply Manager (Discounters & Ireland) - Danone Waters UK
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 to £25,000 per annum + up to 10% bonus opportunity
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Territory: Based in Danone UK Head Office (Chiswick W4, London)
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Account Supply Manager on our Danone Waters UK team. You would be employed by REL but managed directly by Danone. The scope covers the day to day relationship, sales administration and supply chain support for nominated accounts.
You will be responsible for:
- Order placement and track and trace of deliveries for nominated accounts
- Timely customer query resolution
- Management of stock allocation communications, in case of constrained supply
- Developing relationships with customer ordering and supply teams, to ensure an optimised end to end process that meets the customer needs
- Tracking stock hold, sales performance, availability and service metrics, and animate for the Danone sales and supply account teams
- Working with key contacts to agree continuous improvement plans
- Regular face to face contact with customer, as needed
- This role scope includes management of Irish market, some travel required
You will have:
- Supply chain and/or sales administration experience
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good commercial skills
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales