Danone Waters & Red Bull - Field Sales Executive - Kingston
Field Sales Executive - Danone Waters & Red Bull (Sales Impact Executive)
Full time, Permanent
Package: £19,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car + exciting incentives
Working: 5 days, 37.5 hours per week, predominantly Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday during peak times
Territory: Kingston, Guildford, Woking, and surrounding areas (covering postcodes: GU 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 21, 22, 24, 27, 51, 52 / KT 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 11-17, 19-22 / RH 4 / TW 12-16, 18, 19, 20)
Are you looking for the opportunity to begin your career in sales? Full training is provided, graduates are encouraged to apply!
Are you looking to progress into a career such as National Account Management?
Our dynamic, competitive, target driven team, are looking for a passionate and ambitious person to join their team to help energise the grocery stores to sky-rocket the sales of our exciting and well-known brands. You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Field Sales Executive on our Danone Waters UK & Red Bull Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Cooperative, Asda, Tesco, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Tesco Express, Sainsbury's Locals within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Taking control of your own work; using the freedom and flexibility of planning your own daily schedules, self-tailored target breakdowns, and your own personal touch to sales technique; in order to achieve phenomenal results for the team.
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Confidence with data and using the insight to increase sales
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout the whole REL Field Marketing business as well as potential within the clients.
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"