Field Sales Representative - Danone Waters UK
Business Development Executive
Full Time, Fixed Term contract ending August 31st 2018
Salary: £21,500 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car
Working: 5 days Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: London and surrounding areas (Covering postcodes: AL 2 / EC 1, 4 / HA 0 - 6, 8, 9 / NW 2, 6, 7, 9, 10 / SE 1, 8, 16, 17 / SW 1, 3, 5, 6, 10 / UB 1 - 10 / W 1, 3, 5, 7, 12, 13 / WC 1, 2 / WD 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25)
Are you competitive, tenacious and have unstoppable energy?
Do you have a unique sales technique and get a buzz from winning?
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and disciplined people to join our team to help energise Symbol stores to sky-rocket the sales of our exciting and well-known brands: Evian and Volvic. There is plenty of opportunity to impress the clients, utilising your own never-give-up style of selling.
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Field Sales Representative on our Danone Waters UK (Evian and Volvic) team.
As a Field Sales Representatve you will be responsible for:
- Calling upon Symbol stores within your territory
- Developing in store relationships with key decision makers
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Obtaining additional displays, increase the visibility and availability of the product and ensure stock levels are maintained
- Selling in and transfer ordering new products and introduce promotions
Please note: This is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting and you may be required to store point of sale material at times
You will have:
- Held a full manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout the whole REL Field Marketing business
- Highly achievable KPIs and exciting incentives
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
We are moving quickly to fill this vacancy; if you would like to be part of our success please apply today!
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales