Danish Speaking Technical Support Advisor - Music Lovers ! - Networks experience required!
£18,300 per annum
My client is currently looking for creative and enthusiastic Technical Support advisors to join their fast growing SONOS support team.
The support agent is responsible for providing outstanding Technical Support to the SONOS client base this includes prospective, new and existing customers. The right candidate will have experience and passion in the customer facing experience and thrives in a busy and challenging environment…. If you love music, solving challenging software problems and doing things the right way every time, we'd like to talk to you!
What you will be doing...
Providing clear and excellent SONOS Customer Care to existing or new customers, ensuring a high customer satisfaction and through both voice and e-mail contact.
- Fluency in English.
- Ensuring that cases and calls are logged in accordance with the Data Quality guidelines.
- To complete required training and pass all verification tests.
- To reach and maintain a level of technical competence and customer service skills agreed with the Team Lead.
- To meet and exceed set targets.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and understand customer needs
- A good knowledge of computers and operating systems.
- Must be able to speak/write English fluently in Danish and English.
- Knowledge of Mac/PC, Android and iOS operating systems strongly desired.
- Certifications desired (CCNA, CWNA, MCSA, N+, A+) but not required.
- Previous experience of working in a Technical Support environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Must demonstrate strong Troubleshooting capabilities.
If you are interested, please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.