A Danish speaking Junior Finance Analyst is required by a market leading multinational audit & analytics firm based in Central London. The successful candidate must be fluent in Danish (verbal and written) and have experience of working within a finance based role such as Account Payable or Credit Control. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office / Excel is also required. Graduates will be considered.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Perform commercial audits on behalf of clients and their supplier accounts through:
* the interrogation of client electronic data
* review of the commercial agreements in place
* Analysis of financial performance
· Communicate directly with client / suppliers during and after audits
· Identify additional areas of profit leakage within clients process
· Understand clients process & systems to quantify and communicate profit affects
Key skills required:
· Fluent in Danish and English (verbal and written)
· Experience of working within a finance department
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office /Excel
· Graduates with no commercial experience will be considered
· Effective communication skills
· Financial analysis skill set
This is a great opportunity to work with key clients where you will gain a valuable insight to the business. You'll be joining a firm that prides itself on professional client service, career progression and staff satisfaction.
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the required criteria, please do apply straight away and your application will be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job