Dance teachers required to teach PE and Drama in Bournemouth schools.
No need to be a qualified teacher - just experience in teaching dance to children!
A valid DBS on the update service would be preferable although not essential.
Salary negotiable. £18,000 - £39,500 p/annum, teaching KS3 and KS4 Dance, possibilities of teaching Drama and/or PE.
CER Education are looking for dance teachers and coaches who want to work in secondary schools covering PE, Dance and Drama classes as well as supply cover. We're working with many schools in the south and looking for staff who can help in the PE and Dance Departments.
If you like the sound of…
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible days to work around your commitments
- A great range of courses to enhance your own CPD
…call us to apply!
Nicole.Anson @cer.co.uk or call
You'd be expected to work from 8am until 3pm on the days you can work, covering classes and lessons both inside and out on playing fields.
We're looking for our candidates to start ASAP. CER Education do have other vacancies available locally, so get in touch to discuss opportunities.
What happens next?
- Apply with your CV or call
- We'll have a telephone discussion with you
- You'll be invited in to our office for an informal discussion to complete registration
- We'll work together to begin your CER journey
Both CER and the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, so an enhanced DBS and references will be required for this position.
- PE teaching sports clubs key stage 3 key stage 4 experienced skiing refurbished modern extra-curricular health wellbeing bournemouth school classroom