Dance supply Teacher
Due to continuous success and strong working relationships with the schools within the area, Simply Education are keen to recruit further Dance specialist, looking for flexible work. Simply Education can offer day to day supply, short/long term contracts and permanent work in the main stream and independent sector. We offer flexible work to suit your other responsibilities!
The ideal candidates are passionate dancers with the ability to deliver lessons to a high standard, flexible to cover across the performing arts department when required and have a strong classroom presence. The age ranges, range from Key stages 3 through to Key stage 5. NQT’s welcome to apply.
As the successful candidate you will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a bachelor in education
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 3 months
- Have experience of teaching dance
- Be a flexible and confident individual who has a creative approach to teaching
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job