Damage Recharge Tyre Agent
Working as part of a team, you will be managing tyre recharge opportunities, The role of a DRTC is to ensure that all genuine recharge opportunities reported via our supply chain partners are captured, documented and passed on to the customer. This is to be done within the guidelines issued and using the processes and procedures that are in place whilst maintaining an excellent relationship with the
customer and providing the highest level of service
This is a high profile and very busy team that manage prestigious national contracts, so an attention to detail and the ability to work in a busy environment is essential.
Essential Skills include
* To control the Tyre Damage Process for all Fleet and external customer fleet. Including controlling costs for the expenditure on a varied range of equipment and contracts within an agreed spend limit
* To ensure the validity of the claims form our Supply Partner and challenge any discrepancies
* To facilitate in all matters of a technical nature that are or maybe in query due to the cost or quality of repairs, ensuring best value cost & quality levels are achieved for all customers
* Ensure of validity of claim and transparency in Profit Margins
* Gather all evidence and prepare damage packs, photographs and estimates for customers and ensure that effective communication is carried out both internally and externally
* Document each incident so there is evidence to back up our recharge claim
* Obtain order numbers from customers and negotiate, within the given parameters, where necessary to ensure that maximum recharge value is achieved with customer
* Invoice customers once agreement has been given
* Resolve all queries within a given time frame
* Liaise with internal departments and or external vendors to return the vehicle to hire/rental fleet within agreed timescales
* Manage the WIP process to ensure Open Wips are kept to a minimum
* Effectively communicate internally and externally
* Ensure Customers and internal Management are regularly informed of call progression/ development through to satisfactory resolution
* Manage the progress of all Key Account customer calls and escalate as appropriate, ensuring that all calls are managed to a satisfactory resolution by means of end-to-end management and within agreed customer SLA's
* Cost control, balancing customer requirements with commercial awareness.
* Work closely with our Procurement Manager to effectively manage the supply chain from end to end
* Identify training needs within the business
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
* Prior experience of controlling damage recharge or demonstrable experience within the vehicle industry
* A good general level of vehicle knowledge
* Prior Experience of working with Insurance Companies
* Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook
* Excellent communication and customer care skills
* A good standard of written and spoken English
* A tenacious, enthusiastic, and flexible disposition.
* Good self-starter with the ability to multi-task
* Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment
* Ability to work well as part of a team, and also on their own when required
* Be a well organised individual with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
* Training available to enhance skill sets
* 45 hr week basic
* Company pension scheme
* Work hours 8am - 6pm and Saturday's as and when required.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking for a new challenge please don't hesitate to apply today to be considered for a short consultation and interview arrangement. If you're currently an administrator or financial administrator or vehicle admin or finance assistant or vehicle assistant you may be suitable for the role.
Please contact Kara Fraser on for more information or email
Visit - SHB
We are always seeking talented candidates including; HGV Technicians, HGV Mechanics, LCV Mechanics, LCV Technicians, Auto Electricians, HGV Drivers, Casual Drivers, Valeters, Panel Beaters, Commercial Body Builders, Vehicle Fabricators, Hire Controllers, Apprentice Technicians, Apprentice Mechanics, Paint Sprayers and many more across the UK network.
Omega resource group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Rental Agent
- Damage Assesor
- Damage Inspector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'