Sixt Rent a Car is an international leader in car rental, leasing, and innovative mobility solutions like mydriver. With revenues in excess of $2 billion and a fleet of 220,000 cars, we have moved into over 100 different countries worldwide. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMW’s internationally, however does not consider itself a luxury car rental company but a company with superior service and better cars for everyone at an exceptional value.
We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. We are not like others. We are Sixt. Are you, too?
As a global mobility service provider Sixt is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. Our Damage team in the UK is looking for motivated and committed Damage Administrator for Sixt UK.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Review of new claims logged for the UK as per UK damage process
- Handling New cooperate damage claims as per the UK damage process
- Actioning first notification emails from customers regarding damage
- To acknowledge and respond to all internal and external UK customers enquires and disputes
- To fairly and impartially make reasonable sound decisions to resolve each case in the best interest of the company
- Taking payments from customers for damage claims
- Answering customer complaints via telephone and email
- Carrying out other ad-hoc duties as and when required within the team and department
- Excellent oral communication skills, with strong experience of dealing with customers on the telephone in a professional, calm manner on a daily basis.
- Excellent written communication skills and experience of writing e-mails or letters in a professional manner
- Works under own initiative, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess an empathetic manner towards customers at all times
- Excellent teamwork skills, with experience of working within a team
- Able to organise and prioritise your own workload to achieve targets/deadlines
- You are computer literate with a good working knowledge of e-mail, Word and Excel
Why Choose Sixt UK?
We provide development opportunities through our strong and international corporate growth strategy! We offer a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits! We offer great on-boarding and training!
Please Attach a CV with your application
- Communication Skills
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job