The role of the Telesales Executive is to on-board new reseller partners and maximise product sales into our existing reseller partners by delivering high quality leads to the sales team. You will need to work as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals.
Salary: Up to £25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Work through data bases provided to identify opportunities, produce leads and book quality meetings for field-based Account Directors and on-board new partners.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at attracting partners to Daisy Wholesale and increase sales into existing partners.
- Use initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already Daisy Wholesale partners.
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
- Consistently meet and exceed outbound calls, meetings booked, number of partners on-boarded and other targeted criteria as set by management.
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- Experience working within a sales environment, preferably in telemarketing roles within telecoms or related industry
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise work and issues
- Able to understand technical product information
- Ability to follow and adapt procedures
- Target-focused and driven
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the business
- Must be highly motivated, enthusiastic, reliable, sociable and a good team worker
- Must be achievement oriented and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and a consistent high achiever
- Works to high standards
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.