De Lacy Executive are currently searching for a motivated and driven individual to sell dairy parts and spares in the Cumbria area for a reputable and long-established business.
The family owned company are looking to increase and develop existing business in the sales territory whilst providing an excellent level of professionalism and customer service. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone from a dairy farming background looking for an opportunity in sales.
A personable and confident attitude is vital to this role. The successful candidate will be supported with product training, a company van and a competitive commission structure.
- Prospect and seek out new business.
- Sell dairy products on farm and provide advice where required.
- Identify business development opportunities.
- Relay enquiries back to HQ that relate to other parts of the business.
- Grow and establish long and existing relationships with dairy farmers across Cumbria.
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- Must be familiar and comfortable with dairy farming and equipment used on farm.
- Must be able to negotiate effectively, ask for an order and close a deal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package alongside progressive training is available for the right candidate.
- Dairy Products
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'