Secondary Teacher? Looking for a change? Try Supply teaching.
Why supply teaching?
- You choose the days that you work
- Diverse and challenging work every day
- Easiest route to potential Long Term and Permanent opportunities.
- Your hours are flexible!
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for secondary teachers to supply roles that cover the whole curriculum across the West and South West London area, both day to day and contract roles. We are looking for enthusiastic, conscientious and talented individuals who have a professional approach to their work. We need supply teachers who are able to quickly adapt to working with a new team and help achieve the next level of success for the schools and the students within.
- Be a qualified teacher with full QTS or an NQT.
- Have continuous work experience in Secondary School teaching
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Your behaviour management skills should be very strong and are well practiced
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
- Have an enhanced DBS
If you are a qualified Primary/Secondary Teacher with a UK QTS or an NQT with the skills and experience appropriate to be an excellent teacher - please send your CV today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job