DACH Marketing Manager - Urology
Dusseldorf Area, Germany
A global market-leading Medical Device organisation are seeking an experienced Strategic Marketing Manager to be responsible for the Urology portfolio across the DACH region.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of this blue-chip organisation and to work with some of the most innovative new products within this industry.
- Develop the market and create strategies with the sales management team to strengthen existing and future business in the Urology portfolio
- Product positioning, strategies, product launches, forecasting and market intelligence
- Responsibility for the portfolio marketing budget
- Strategic planning and analysis for the portfolio in the region
- Identifying regional market needs, KOL feedback and business development opportunities and adapt marketing materials accordingly
- Work closely with the sales management team for the region
- Develop social media strategy and content alongside the digital marketing teams.
- Relevant degree in Business, Marketing or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing experience within medical devices
- Marketing experience including strategic and operational responsibilities
- Urology experience would be ideal, but any surgical devices would be considered
- Fluent in English and German
- Based in the Dusseldorf area or within 1-2 hours commute
- Able to travel up to 50% across the region
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please do not hesitate to reach out with a copy of your CV.
Please bear in mind that due to time constraints only successful applicants will be considered.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
- business manager
- marketing director
- product manager
- marketing manager
- brand manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'