DACH Field Marketing Manager - Munich - €70-80K plus Bonus
My client leverages the power of the internet and offers their software for free, they have given businesses the unique opportunity to change the way they ran processes.
A privately-owned software company, they established in 1989 with headquarters in the UK, and offices in the USA, Germany, Spain & LatAm; where the company designs and develops enterprise software for Business Process Management.
The DACH Field Marketing Manager drives the delivery of DACH sales goals by creating and executing a demand generation strategy for the region, leverage positioning, messaging, market segmentation, buyer personas and other information regarding the brand's products and services generated by the Global Marketing team to target and generate demand of highly qualified leads.
In addition to executing and managing regional demand generation campaigns, the DACH Field Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring that effective sales enablement tools and market-facing assets in place throughout the buying cycle for both direct sales teams and partners. He or she will also need to deploy pipeline velocity activities to accelerate opportunities to close.
The role will need to constantly analyse the ROI of demand generation campaigns executed in-market (inbound and outbound channels) and show agility in adapting the marketing plan accordingly to achieve optimal pipeline results.
- Develop and execute regional demand generation plans to achieve regional sales and funnel goals; to achieve this aim, plans must cover lead generation, pipeline acceleration, sales enablement, partner co-marketing and content localisation
- Work with sales, partners and Corporate Marketing to create compelling regional campaigns across a variety of media channels including but not limited to advertising, content syndication, emails, webinars, tradeshows, executive round tables, and 3rd party demand generation programmes
- Identify, define and manage participation at tradeshows, conferences, and regional seminars throughout the year; including contract negotiations, logistics, messaging, driving foot traffic, and staffing
- Work with EMEA and Global Marketing teams to determine, create and execute account-based marketing campaigns for selected sectors in region.
- Collaborate with the Customer Marketing team to understand and execute customer retention, cross sell and upsell programs.
- Track demand generation progress against quarterly and annual goals; monitor and analyse funnel and channel performance with the aim to identify gaps and propose solutions
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- 5-7+ years field marketing experience in an enterprise B2B SaaS (Software) environment within the region is required
- MUST have Fluent German & English
- Excellent marketing execution skills with a demonstrated ability to mature the pipeline
- Good understanding of the enterprise sales process and how to enable sales readiness
- Sense of humour and ability to manage flexibly in a high growth/high performance organisation undergoing rapid expansion in EMEA
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.) and Marketing Automation platforms to execute, track and manage marketing campaigns
- Ideally degree educated BA or BS, marketing focus desired
To apply for the DACH Field Marketing Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email
- Field Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job