DA Trainer- Yorkshire
Role Overview - Working as a proactive member of the consumer electronics team, the DA Trainer's role will be to promote and manage training to major customers both internal and external. The main responsibilities surrounding this role will be to deliver product training within structured classroom and in-store sessions, road-shows and events. Working within a highly ambitious, award winning team focused on leading the market in training expertise. The role is an important key link across the sales, marketing and other field teams. This position is pivotal in increasing profitable sales through promoting added value sales, perfect partner products and increasing customer awareness within the strategy and positioning of the brand.
* Prepare, present and evaluate training courses which will be held throughout the UK
* Deliver structured, insightful, benefit-led training to key retail partners within; classroom environment's, in-store, across road shows, events etc.
* Promote key training initiatives
* Work closely with other team members covering national and key independent customer accounts
* Support and work to key monthly objectives, monitor and give feedback from both the market place and from training programmes
* Reporting to the Training Team Leader on day to day role and working as part of the Digital Appliances Division
* Journey plan and complete administration as defined by Training Team Leader and Blue Square
* Provide professional support in the field for selected VIP retail visits
* Responsibility for staff knowledge within defined accounts
* Conduct training needs analysis to plan forthcoming training interventions
* Product knowledge training to key account staff with the aim of increasing added value sales
* Run regional / national training initiatives as defined by Training Team Leader
* Support national account event shows and major training events, in addition to consumer facing shows
* Attend and participate in regular team meetings to be held nationally
* Be prepared to travel extensively as required to fulfil training and support priorities as agreed with Training Team Leader and Blue Square.
* Previous training experience (essential)
* Demonstrable experience in delivering classroom style training sessions
* Educated to degree level (desirable)
* Training qualifications. CIPD/City & Guilds/BILD (desirable)
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Client and solution oriented
* Driven and ambitious, with the desire to progress
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"