Microsoft Dynamics - Power Platform Consultant - Home-based role - Projects exclusively across the North West - Salary up to £60,000
An award winning independent IT Consultancy is looking to grow their small but high-functioning team ahead of an exciting pipeline of projects. As a D365 CE/Power Platform specialist you will help support the planning, development, testing and delivery of the highest quality solutions - you will work with the latest technologies (D365 CE, Power Platform, Azure) to deliver world class D365 business solutions for a wide range of clients. You will be empowered to make key decisions within an innovative, collaborative and highly ambitious entrepreneurial technologybusiness.
- Advise customers on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Assist clients with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing
- Provide end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching
- Design and test customisations to the Dynamics CRM/365 system
- Participate in go-live stages of the project
- Push projects along through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager;
- Carry out pre-sales engagements, building a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges, building and delivering demonstrations of solutions
You will achieve:
- Salary up to £60,000 (experience dependant)
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare/Life insurance
- Access to industry leading training and support at all levels
- Structured plan for career progression
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Remote/Flexible working
To apply or enquire send your CV to or call Drew Spedding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'